|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking an Azure Engineer un Frederick, MD.
The Architect will design, build, and provide implementation guidance and support for:
- A diverse set of cloud environments (Dev/Test, Integration, Stage, PROD etc.) composed of Azure for PaaS/IaaS/SaaS (including the secure build-out of a new DevOps environment for application delivery)
- Software-defined network infrastructure technologies focused on security, services operations, e.g. networking, firewall management, proxy, IT health check management, backup, recovery, event management, patching, monitoring, etc.
- Provides leadership in developing innovative service capabilities for Azure Cloud and in managing Azure capability projects
- Responsible for developing strategies, technology, tools, methods, services and solutions that position GRSi as a recognized leader in providing Azure cloud service for our Clients
- Design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes, analyze client workflows, and determine the best solutions for a successful enterprise Azure infrastructure
- Work with business stakeholders and senior leaders to deliver on complex, enterprise-level initiatives that are a part of the company's overall strategic direction
- Utilize automation tools such as Chef, Jenkins, Git, Electric Flow (Electric Cloud), or similar tools
- Assist with upgrading, installing, and configuring monitoring solutions for Azure for Windows and Linux servers
- Manage firewalls, VPNs, and remote access to servers, based on different user roles and access requirements
- Work in a DevOps capacity with a desire to automate all repetitive processes within the Azure environment
- Maintain end-to-end security ensuring best practices are always implemented
- Provision and maintain all servers using configuration management tools, including Chef