|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||March 20, 2020|
The Senior Azure Engineer works as a member of a team of Cloud Architects and engineers that plan, design, implement and support the integration and requirements of a large mission critical Azure/Office 365 deployment. They also act as architects for non-technical people, gathering requirements, and turning them into working systems and services. The Senior Azure Engineer is able to initiate projects and provide direction to leadership on technical matters. Identifies what needs to be done and acts before being asked to or required by the situation.The Senior Azure Engineer creates and implements Azure based infrastructure systems and services, and provides top-tier support.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or other technical or engineering program
- 3 - 5 years experience working as a top level engineer in a large mission critical Azure deployment
- 5 - 7 years experience working as a top level engineer in a large mission critical Azure deployment would be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5 -7 years experience working with Azure platform - Azure AD, MFA, SSO, etc.
- Experience deploying regulatory and security governance using Azure policy and blueprinting tools.
- 3 - 5 years experience deploying infrastructure as code using JSON/YAML
- Experience deploying infrastructure/applications with Azure Devops or other tools including Terraform.
- Advanced scripting/programming (powershell/python etc.) skills to automate repetitive processes and develop systems/application integration points.
- Knowledge of information security standards and best practices, including system hardening, access control, identity management, and network security as they relate to Azure and Office365 platforms.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows Server management (2012 r2, 2016)
- Experience and understanding of infrastructure Automation, and Orchestration
- Exchange Online, Active Directory, AD synchronization
- Troubleshooting and monitoring of AD content
- Mailbox management like Mailbox permission, delegation, quota management, mail tracking, and mail transport rule creation/modification
- Perform technical administrative tasks daily to ensure the stability and availability Azure/cloud based applications and infrastructure
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with strong customer service orientation
- Experience with HIPAA a plus
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a distributed team environment and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.