|Date Posted||October 5, 2019|
Our client is an IT and consulting firm that specializes in providing solutions for collaboration, analytics and customer insights as well as cloud migration. The company was founded nearly 20 years ago by high-level Microsoft Executives with the goal of providing the highest level of Microsoft-based solutions to their clients. Whether they are building private, public or private cloud solutions, they continue to deliver the highest quality results.
As Engagement Manager, you will be utilizing your Industry and Interpersonal expertise work closely with Azure clients by translating business needs into project deliverables and guiding development efforts towards business objectives.
The Job / Requirements
- Work directly with company sales team
- Create SOW's
- Design Solutions
- Conduct workshops
- Estimating and proposal development
- Architect Azure Infrastructure solutions
- Coordinate with multiple teams to deliver project components
- Independent consultant experience is a plus
- Project delivery experience
- Azure Cloud Infrastructure project experience.
- Consulting background is a must
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Experience in AzureIaaS Compute, Networking and Storage
- Azure: Virtual Machines, AKS, Azure Batch, Virtual Network, Load Balancer, CDN, ExpressRoute, Blob Storage, Disk Storage, Data Lake
- Azure Conditional Access, Windows Hybrid Autopilot, Intune MDM
- Migration experience
- IOT Experience
Up to $160,000 base + 15% bonus
Flexible work environment with the ability to work remotely and travel (~20% travel)
Interested candidates should contact Thomas at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].com more information, with their resumes. Or call at 949-688-2238
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or at 949-688-2238. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.