|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Work in technical, cross-functional teams to design and deliver business solutions in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidate should be a problem-solver with experience overcoming challenges with creative solutions.
Our client is looking for a dynamic Infrastructure Architect to join their exciting and fast-pace development group to address business challenges through large scale infrastructure projects. Position will report to Infrastructure Manager.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Manager to define roadmap and long-term strategy
- Work with team to develop end-to-end project plans to ensure timely delivery of milestones and deliverables
- Identify and drive design of the appropriate technical solution to address business challenges and requirements
- Maintain and drive development and execution of technical solutions
- Manage day-to-day progress of project tasks
- Manage project delivery risks through effective identification, tracking, and mitigation of risks and dependencies
* 5+ years experience in infrastructure support, design and or implementation of Microsoft or similar technologies.
* 3+ years professional experience planning, architecting, configuring and deploying to Azure.
* In depth knowledge on Microsoft core platform technologies based on windows server.
* Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment.
* Proficiency in Windows and Azure Active Directory technologies
* Working knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies such as networking, storage and security.
* Office 365 and supporting technologies a plus.
* Azure Platform of a Service skills also a plus.
* Conduct workshops with clients to drive architecture around Azure
Competitive offer based on candidate's background.