|Published||September 20, 2022|
Azure infrastructure specialist
I am looking for an Azure infrastructure specialist to start immediately with a Manchester-based client. If you are interested please send your CV to: j.white[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] in complete confidence ASAP.- to discuss our IT contract opportunities in more depth
- 6 months
- £400 per day
- Outside IR35
- Start date: ASAP!
- Hybrid role - Based in Manchester
- IT security and availability;
- Providing support of back-office and SaaS systems and external hosted Azure data center applications;
- Systems upgrades and improvement planning as required;
- Maintenance of security standards and accreditations such as ISO27001 & CyberEssentials Plus;
- Technical lead and/or support on IT-related projects & on internal & external IT Audits as required;
- Provision of technical mentoring of junior staff as required;
- Good knowledge level of Windows server 2019 and 2016.
- Active Directory and Azure AD domain management
- Office 365 administration and troubleshooting
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructure solutions. Azure PaaS required.
- Strong Microsoft SQL skills covering installation, configuration, and administration within a highly secure, highly resilient model;
- Experience with VMware and virtualization of IT infrastructure (Preferably Version 6.2) including SAN and network configuration
- Overall strong Infrastructure security including hardening of Microsoft operating systems and excellent troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively convey technical issues and solutions to non-technical audiences;
- Experience in developing and mentoring team members;
- Proven ability to identify issues, using relevant data and impact analysis, resulting in practical recommendations and solutions
- Exceptional Infrastructure related troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the available opportunities, I can be contacted by email at j.white[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
#Azure #DevOps #Engineer #London #SouthLondon #NorthLondon #EastLondon #WestLondon #Essex #Cloud #Maintenance #Support #Microsoft #Consultant #SolutionArchitect #Freelance #Contact #Contractor #SalarySurvey #NigelFrank #NFI