|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
* Conducting cloud security analysis of prospective clients' Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and
EMS Cloud platforms and environments. This can include Microsoft's cloud solutions such as MCAS, PIM, Intune, SharePoint, One Drive, Teams, Skype, Exchange, AD, DLP, AIP and Exchange Online Protection
* Performing technical health checks for these Cloud platforms/environments prior to broader
* Supporting proof of concept and production deployments of these cloud technologies.
* Assisting clients with transitions to the Microsoft O365/EMS cloud services such as tenant setup and
service configuration, focused on cloud cyber risk mitigation
* Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of cloud security and compliance reports.
• Providing technical support for O365/EMS services and resolve service-related issues through
research and troubleshooting and working with Microsoft.
* Implementation of industry leading practices around O365/EMS cyber risks and cloud security for
* Designing and developing cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g., O365/EMS
tenant management and configuration, identify management and access control, firewall management,
auditing and monitoring, security incident and event management, data protection (DLP, encryption),
user and administrator account management, SSO, conditional access controls and password/key
* Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
* Documenting platform technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution as part of cyber
risk mitigation steps.
* Executing on O365/ EMS cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess,
design, and implementation & post implementation reviews.
* Implementing industry leading practices around O365/EMS cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
* Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
* Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary.
* Acting as a subject matter expert on cloud cyber risk for the Microsoft O365 and EMS platforms.
* IT Support relating to issues with the internal systems and network infrastructure.
* Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint,
* Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft.
* Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and
* Work up to five or more projects at a time
* Administer hosted and cloud solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements.
* Support disaster recovery solutions.
* Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
* Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications and respond
accordingly through service tickets.
* Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent
scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review.
* Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.