|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
The clients we work with are leaders in managed IT solutions, providing businesses across the country with innovative solutions to propel them into success. Currently, they are recruiting a Technical Pre-Sales Architect with strong knowledge of cloud technologies to join their teams and challenge the status quo.
Why to apply:
- Structured career development and progression pathway
- Excellent social-factor - including organised events and company-funded activities
- Excellent benefits package
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive business growth through the acquisition of business deals in a Pre-Sales capacity
- Utilise ConnectWise to monitor Pre-Sales activity
- Take lead of proposals - ensuring all content submitted is of high quality for peer review
- As well as providing peer review to others in a positive yet critical manner
- Develop effective presentations to ensure successful handover
- Prepare high-quality material for any webinars, workshops, and events that may take place
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies, networking, and security (i.e Azure, AWS, SD-WAN etc.)
- Experience with routing, switching, and security technologies within data centre environments
- Experience with Cloud / On-Prem migrations
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Adoption Framework, IaaC and Azure DevOps
To apply for this role, or if you have any questions about the role, please contact me on [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please note that unfortunately this role can not offer sponsorship to those that require it to work within the UK.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/