|Date Posted||January 9, 2020|
Title: Senior Azure Application Developer
Location: Chester County, PA (ON-SITE***)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
*Our client has an opening for a Senior Azure Application Developer. This is an on-site position that will sit out of their office location in Chester County Pennsylvania. Eligible candidates must be able to commute to and from their space on a daily basis.*
The Senior Azure Application Developer will serve as the subject matter expert for all software application development processes. This includes managing technical development on a multitude of custom-developed applications and building / enhancing core business applications.
Eligible candidates MUST have proven, ADVANCED experience with the following:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure application services, Azure Cloud Storage and Microsoft .NET Core (C#, VB.net)
- Code development, code reviews, code deployment
- Experience with mobile application development and technologies
- Thorough experience developing enterprise-scale/Azure cloud-based applications (minimum 5 years)
- Proven experience with multiple software development methodologies; Agile, DevOps, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation and Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- Knowledge of Java frameworks; REST services, React, etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Carry out technical development plans to implement system changes that outline business requirements
- Assist in design and development of enterprise applications
- Participate in code deployments through each step in the software development life-cycle
- Insure all code is written in a secure and efficient manner
- Insure all coding activities are aligned with the technical framework and enterprise technology plan outlined by the established architecture
- Assist with application performance testing, tuning and bug fixes
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Bonus incentives, etc.
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.