Azure Software Engineer
|Published||March 8, 2023|
Azure Software Engineer - Up to £70,000 - REMOTE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Azure Software Engineer to join a multi-national company. The successful candidate will play an integral role in developing a range of specialist applications, web-based apps and mobile applications.
You will have the opportunity to work in a predominantly Microsoft environment building and modifying existing business-tier components, database objects and web applications. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in the Microsoft Industry providing you the opportunity to learn and progress quickly within your career!
Role & Responsibilities
- Advising best practice around embedded cloud development as well as DevOps practices
- Interacting with end-user team members to complete project activities
- Creating and maintaining a strong technical framework to support software engineer practices
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong C# and .NET framework experience
- Proven track record of mentoring and supporting junior members on the engineering team
- Commercial experience with Azure Serverless Technologies, Azure Service Bus, function Apps, CosmosDB, SQL DB
- Commercial experience in building complex integration issues
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and resolving Azure Integration issues
- Excellent knowledge in developing Azure Integration Services i.e. Logic Apps, Logic App Connectors, Azure Functions, Event Grid, Azure Data Factory etc.
- Strong understanding of App Service, Functions and Azure Storage Services
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile practices
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ideally educated to a Degree level (or equivalent of experience)
- Proven track record of excellent customer service to users
- Strong experience of understanding Cloud Architecture patterns and practices
- Strong experience in collaborating with both local and remote team
- Salary up to £70,000
- Annual Bonus
- Generous Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Annual Company events
- Quarterly team events
- Hybrid work with option to be fully remote
- Excellent progression routes
- Paid courses to gain certificates
- Cycle to work scheme
We're holding interviews as of the 8th March 2023 for a period of 2 weeks. Please share your CV with Ayan at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
Azure, C#, .NET, .NET Core, Mictoservices Architecture, Microsoft, Integration, Peterborough, Ireland, Logic Apps, App Services, Azure Data Refactory, Hybrid, Remote