|Date Posted||March 13, 2020|
Azure Solution Architect - Remote - $140k - Permanent
An innovative healthcare organization is on the search for their next Azure Solution Architect for a remote role. They are adding to their team to support their rapid growth, and we're looking for an experienced Solution Architect with a track record in infrastructure and DevOps tool expertise. You will be collaborating with the team, utilizing your entrepreneurial spirit to provide a world class experience for clients.
What The Role Entails:
- Design, build, and maintain HIPAA compliant infrastructure
- Self-manage tasks using approved project management tools
- Timely and effective communication with clients
- Managing and executing multiple projects simultaneously
What We're Looking For:
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (required)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of networking and network layer topology
- In-depth knowledge of server scripting (PowerShell, Bash)
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps methodologies
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Node.js preferred)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert (preferred)
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to work within a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial organixzation
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Comprehensive health insurance package for you and your family (medical and vision)
- Employer-matching 401(k) plan
- Annual profit sharing and equity available after first year of service
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
For all inquiries, please contact Chloe Utz at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (704) 307-4486.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available, I can be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.