|Date Posted||March 11, 2020|
Get the opportunity to work for an up and coming company, where you can truly make a huge difference in their growth and expansion. It is a cloud solutions company who specializes in the Healthcare industry. They are looking on to bring an Azure Solution Architect for a permanent role in helping the company build out its Azure practice. It is an amazing opportunity to work 100% remote at your own pace. The company provides a great amount of flexibility, and does not require you to be working 9-5 to get the job done.
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical and vision) for yourself and your family
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible working hours/ location policies
- Annual profit sharing and equity after completion of first year working there
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonuses
- Windows of MacBook Laptop
The ideal candidate: ideal candidate must have the following pre-requisites and can complete the following duties -
-Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
-Expert level experience working with Azure IaaS and DevOps
- Know how to use at least one programming language
-Use Azure technologies to effectively design, build, and maintain HIPAA compliant infrastructure for Healthcare
-Continuous education of Microsoft technologies.
-Self-direction will be necessary in this role. Must be able to self-manage tasks and projects
-Maintain timely and effective communication with clients.
-Successfully execute multiple projects at the same time