|Date Posted||March 12, 2020|
Azure Solutions Architect - Remote - 150-170K
We are a global company without any offices, so our team works remotely. Our clients are thought leaders in healthcare technology.
We enable healthcare organizations to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to build highly secure, available, and scalable solutions. Our platform automates the vast majority of managed services tasks. As a result, we provide the most secure, agile, and responsive managed services available to the healthcare industry today. Data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to us as our company reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
To support our rapid growth, we are adding to our team of top notch Solution Architects. The successful candidate will have a track record of building cloud-based infrastructure and an entrepreneurial spirit in providing world class experiences to clients.
- Design, build, and maintain HIPAA compliant infrastructure for Healthcare using Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Become an expert in their platform and continuous education of Microsoft technologies.
- Self-manage tasks and projects using approved project management tools. Self-direction will be necessary in this role.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with clients.
- Manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Participate in periodic on-call rotations for 24/7 support requests.
How you will be measured:
- Timely and effective customer service and communications.
- Continued growth in technical knowledge; and completion of Microsoft certifications.
- Proper management and completion of assigned tasks.
We are seeking someone with:
- (Required) Authorized to work in the U.S.
- (Required) Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
- (Required) Superior verbal and written communications.
- (Preferred) Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft cloud services.
- In-depth knowledge of networking and network layer topology.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- In-depth knowledge of server scripting: PowerShell and bash.
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps methodologies.
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Node.js preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-growing, dynamic company.
Some Cool Perks with Working Here:
- An opportunity to work with a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard.
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses.
- Annual profit sharing and equity available after first year of service.
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical and vision) for you and your family.
- Ridiculously flexible Paid Time Off and working hours/location policies.
- Employer-matching 401(k) plan.
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop.
For all inquiries, please contact Nich Bryant at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 980-259-7964 (ext. 7964).
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available, I can be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.