|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
This position provides Level 2 and 3 break/fix support for various clients, as well as performing remote management tasks for managed services clients. Responds to both tool and user reported incidents, escalating issues for junior teammates as needed. Works directly with client to communicate progress on tasks and provide recommendations to their infrastructure.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Troubleshoot and resolve Azure environment performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
• Implement and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to Compute, Storage, Network and Security.
• Windows Server, configuration, upgrade, migration and patching.
• Contribute to dev ops workflows via scripting and other regular system administration activities
Remote work-Base Salary-Bonus-Certifications
• Degree in computer science, networking or related IT field and/or 5+ years of equivalent IT experience
• Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification required.
• Microsoft Azure Developer Associate preferred.
• 3+ years of Azure Experience including:
• App Services (API App, Web App, Mobile Apps, etc)
• Containers, ie Kubernetes, Docker
• SQL Database
• Logic Apps and Azure Functions
• Azure Service Bus
• Azure DevOps
• Deploying Azure infrastructure as code
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong knowledge of IaaS and PaaS.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Azure components with private networking
• Demonstrated knowledge of PowerShell and/or other object-oriented scripting languages
• Strong knowledge of Backup, Restore, Recovery and high availability strategies for Microsoft Azure environments.
• Strong understanding and background of working with a complex Active Directory, LDAP and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures, and processes.
• Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Kerberos and Windows Authentication.
• Experience participating in technical change reviews and analyzing the impact of change on the environment
• Familiarity and experience with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud a plus.