|Date Posted||October 30, 2019|
Great Client of Mine is expanding their team. Great Technology company that is building out their Azure Practice. We've placed people with them and they're a fantastic company to call home. Every policy/procedure this company has is geared toward taking care of it's employees.
Full Time Role
No 3rd Parties or Sponsorship Options
We're looking to add a Sr. System Engineer to their team that has expertise with the Azure Cloud Platform.
- 5-8+ years of professional work experience.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with Windows Azure.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience with WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, VPN, networking.
- Use Azure full calculator to provide cost analysis for web sites, virtual machines, storage, cloud services, data management, etc. and price comparison with AWS in same configuration.
- Will provide system logical view, network diagram with multi-tier architecture.
- Provide solution in patch management for OS, COTS, etc.
- Deliver above design and system configuration detail info to Project Team with support documents and Q and A sessions.
- Azure Cloud Admin will deal with Cloud Administration tasks such as creating Affinity Group, Storage Accounts, Cloud Services, VPN, DNS server and VPN connectivity.
- Be able to set up site to site VPN connection between client data center and Azure cloud.