|Date Posted||November 13, 2021|
Our large, national, legal client is looking for a Azure Systems Infrastructure Engineer to work with their Technology, Information Security and Information Governance (TISIG) team. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to the design, configuration, administration, support, monitoring and troubleshooting of their Azure systems infrastructure and applications.
- Design, configure and maintain the firm's Microsoft Active Directory environment, datacenter systems infrastructure hardware and VMWare environment.
- Manage Azure DevOps, Azure Active Directory and Azure server-less architecture.
- Plan, deploy & support Azure
- Shared Mobile Device Management - InTune policy management.
- Azure migration from On-Prem/Cloud to Azure Platform, Microsoft SQL.
- Build, deploy and support technologies for an Azure platform.
- Automation of Azure infrastructure.
- Support Azure Architecture (SaaS, PaaS & IaaS)
- Conduct daily monitoring and issue resolution of above environments and hardware.
- Contribute to hardware lifecycle tasks and assist with planning architecture future state.
- Conduct standard administrative tasks required to deliver high performance, highly redundant and highly secure server resources.
- Design, configure and maintain the firm's messaging systems, including Microsoft Exchange, MS Teams and Mimecast Email Gateway.
- Provide tier 2 and tier 3 support for escalated service requests.
- Assist with monthly server vulnerability patch deployment and remediation.
- Assist with server and storage OS lifecycle scheduling and deployment.
- Participate in team on-call rotation, which required one week of on-call availability approximately 3 times per year.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in management, computer science, or a related field; equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of experience delivering and supporting systems infrastructure required.
- Detailed knowledge of server and storage architecture, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Azure and datacenter design required.
- Experience in PowerShell
- In depth experience of ARM and PowerShell Scripting
- Azure tenancy and subscription management
- Law firm experience and knowledge of legal terminology
- Technical certifications in Microsoft, VMWare or common storage platforms
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply ASAP!
Genesis10 has been providing staffing services since 1999 and is recognized by Gartner as a Top IT Staffing firm in the U.S. and by Staffing Industry Analysts as an organization that “stands out for its sizeable operation, impressive achievements and as an industry leader in today’s competitive and dynamic ecosystem.
Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, let's connect today!
Benefits of working with Genesis10:
• Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.
• Bi-weekly payroll.
• Established consultant re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging on-going opportunities.
• Downtown parking allowance.
• Delivery Director for employee success and support.
• $1000 referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income.
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”