Azure/Windows System Administrator
|Published||March 11, 2023|
Provide Microsoft systems Tier 3 technical support. Build, implement, and troubleshoot information systems within the Microsoft stack of technologies, including Microsoft Azure cloud technologies. Monitor and respond to system problems. Provide technical support on existing and emerging technologies, plan and execute technology projects, tasks, and initiatives. Research and report on new technologies and how they provide value to the organization. This is an on-site role in NW Washington, DC
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
* Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
* Install and configure new hardware, storage, and software.
* Add, remove, or update user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
* Answer technical queries and assist users.
* System performance tuning.
* Install and create virtual machines and cloud instances.
* Ensure that the infrastructure is up and running, troubleshoot reported problems.
* Support IT projects
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and 2-3+ years of relevant Microsoft/Azure System Administration experience.
* Must have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies including AD, O365, Teams, SCCM/Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Azure.
* Must have demonstrated system administration experience in a Windows physical, virtual, and Azure cloud environment.
* Must have comprehensive knowledge and experience with VMware, ServiceNow, and PowerShell scripting (writing scripts)
* Ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
* Azure Administrator Associate certification is required.
* Must have an active DoD Secret clearance (or compatible).