|Date Posted||January 10, 2020|
Cloud Architect-Azure-Matthews, NC-$85/HR-Remote 50%
We are recruiting for and building a Cloud team to rival any in the market. We are looking for Azure professionals with previous technical architectural experience. You will report to the Practice Lead and have the opportunity to help drive pre sales and marketing, and expand are partner base. We are recruiting for a fortune 500 company where your skills will be on display while completing the contract. You will have opportunity to put your talent on display while meeting key clients and networking within the confines of the position. Our company is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Matthews, NC.
We are looking for Azure Architects with the following skill set
- Expertise in one or more IaaS platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiar with PaaS (e.g., OpenShift, PCF) and SaaS (e.g., Heroku) cloud offerings
- Understanding of security best practices and their practical application
- Familiar with the infrastructure requirements of one or more compliance programs (e.g., PCI, HIPAA, ISO, FedRAMP)
- Understanding of DevOps tooling * Mastery of one or more programming languages
- Strong problem solving, technical writing, and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field
We are looking for people who are dedicated to their technology, and have a passion for their field. The strong ability to convey technical terminology into laymen terms is a must! We provide the opportunity to grow into a leadership role, while providing the freedom of contract mobility.
You will be part of a team that migrates from on premise to the cloud. While a team member of this project you will have the benefit of working with the a consultancy firm that works with fortune 500 companies and start ups.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of work experience in consulting or project-based environments
- 1+ years of technical or business analyst experience in at least three of the following areas: application development, data and analytics, network topologies and configuration, virtualization, storage management, security, regulatory compliance, operations management, cloud technology delivery, and enterprise data migration
- 1+ years of technical or business analyst experience in at least one of the following platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Services, IBM cloud services, other cloud service platforms, VMWare, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Linux, Splunk, FIM, Java, C#, Python, JSON, or SQL
- 1 + years of work in the following disciplines: Project Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Finance, Marketing, HR, Sales, or Operations
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills * Confidence to lead meetings with client sponsors, management, and individual contributors
If interested please call Jenny directly at 704-247-5565 and email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- 12 month Contract
- Ability to work 50% Remote
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially