|Date Posted||August 3, 2019|
Cloud Delivery Manager (Azure) - London - 12 months - £700-£900 per day
As Cloud Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the overall delivery of Cloud (Azure) & DevOps programmes within high profile client environments. The role entails managing a wide range of stakeholder relationships throughout any given project, which requires the candidate to be self-motivated, resilient, and a skilled communicator.
Essential Experience: (Must-have skills/qualifications)
- Extensive experience working as a technology focused delivery lead, or manager in delivering large Cloud projects and programmes - preferably Azure.
- Extensive consultancy experience in management roles.
- Technical background, ideally in Microsoft/Windows software development, testing, infrastructure and release.
- Delivering Agile projects.
- Stakeholder management and client facing delivery.
- Managing projects using continuous delivery / DevOps.
- Business development, building relationships and managing senior level stakeholders.
- Providing technical direction such as the choice of tools/ technology, and the process to exploit these technologies to maximise business value etc.
- Working with financial/Insurance clients.
- Working in a high-pressure environment, with the ability to manage conflicts and crises.
- Strong background and understanding of Cloud, DevOps and Agile delivery.
- Excellent management skills and experience using management toolkits to drive programmes and projects strategically.
- Good understanding of value stream mapping and using them in improvement projects.
- Good understanding of KPIs and metrics.
- Strong technical understanding of infrastructure solutions including cloud, big data, containers etc.
- Ability to provide vision and technical leadership to a team of DevOps engineers.
- Thorough understanding of integration technologies such as ESB, API management, and microservices.
- Superior understanding of market leading vendor and open source tools and technologies in the CD/ DevOps space.
- Strong understanding of cloud strategy, environments and infrastructure optimisation.
Traits and Personal Skills - with proven examples
- Thought leadership
- Strategic leadership
- Motivation and influence
- Planning and execution skills
Please send all applications / up to date CV's to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me on 0203 868 5204.