|Published||March 17, 2023|
Cloud developer - £75,000 - £130,000
This huge opportunity will involve working with cloud solution architects and technology consultants, you will help demonstrate how the cloud services can tackle important business, industry and social problems.
Predominantly working with cloud-native architectures, containers and serverless environments, as a cloud developer you will be working across a variety of interesting opportunities and technical problems, so you won't get bored!
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing and deploying cloud-native solutions which can be showcased to existing and prospective customers.
- Developing intelligent, market-leading approaches to modernising technologies (and business processes) into agile, robust, and scalable platforms using automated ways of working
- Working closely with pursuit teams to identify the right cloud based solution to support the overall needs of the opportunity. devising technical and non-technical SMEs on the virtues of adopting modern development and architecture principles
- Applying your cloud-native and automation-first know-how to everything we do
- Continuously progressing your knowledge of cloud technologies to ensure you stay abreast of market leading technologies and how we may use them
Skills & Qualifications
- Passionate about all things public cloud
- Strong ability to architect cloud solutions based on AWS, Azure or GCP and experience with a broad tool set of cloud development frameworks and architectures
- Experience in software development or scripting languages such as Python, Go, NodeJS, C# or similar.
- A deep understanding of cloud-native application development and continuous delivery patterns
- You have an eye for detail, and are comfortable designing and implementing high quality solutions as equally as rapidly prototyping to quickly demonstrate the art of the possible
- You are a strong problem solver with critical thinking skills, and the ability to deliver technical solutions and communicate with stakeholders internally and sometimes externally
- Enjoy working collaboratively within a strong team who supports and pushes each other to succeed and learn.
- Deeply curious with a strong desire to continuously learn, improve and understand the technology driving the industry and how it can unlock value for our customers
- Willingness to contribute to the business and our culture more broadly than just this role - with a keenness to promote our cutting edge thinking across the business, communities and industries we work in
Please send your CV to s.wolosz[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based