|Date Posted||September 6, 2019|
- Creating CI/CD pipeline for Azure infrastructure creation, configuration and application deployment.
- Work on infrastructure automation and deployment projects.
- Focus on DevOps and Cloud projects.
- Execute complex and fast paced Cloud projects.
- Demonstrate excellent customer facing skills.
- Infra (Network, Storage, Linux & Windows System Administration) Knowledge.
- Good Knowledge of Azure ARM Templates. Or AWS CFN can be considered.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud (Azure IaaS). AWS is OK but Azure is preferred.
- Programming/Scripting - Bash, Python, PowerShell, Ruby.
- Experience in automating infrastructure, testing, and deployments in Cloud with tools like: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and code repo & version control, CI/CD Tools (Ex. Git, Jenkins etc.).
- Docker, Kubernetes deployment and working knowledge on Docker file and Helm.
- Istio Service mesh deployment and configuration on Kubernets Pod Deployment.
- Prometheus metrics rule configuration and development.
- 4-8 years of experience in Information Technology as DevOps Engineer with all aspects of DevOps (source control, continuous integration, deployments, etc.).
- Good written/spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile
- Expertise in Azure cloud platform.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Programming skills will be an add-on advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
Note: Between Tools, Programming Languages, and Cloud: must be Strong in one, versed in another, and strength in all 3 is preferred.
Self or Vendor Rating
Candidate’s Experience (in Years)
Infra (Linux & Windows Admin)
Network and Storage
CI/CD Tools (GitLab, Jenkins etc.)
Azure Infra as a Code (ARM)
*B = Beginner. I = Intermediate, E = Expert