|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
Data Engineering Manager - Azure - Newcastle upon Tyne - £90K
Looking for a Data Engineering Manager to work with the Head of IT to help shape the strategy of the company.
They have a fantastic team in place who are technically strong and have a great ability to deliver but need someone who can oversee and manage workloads as well as build on the strategy of how they're using they're data to it's full capacity. They also have a C-suite who are fully on board with this.
We're looking for someone with strong Azure Data Platform experience and the ability to lead. The role is paying up to £90,000 with flexible arrangements and a great office culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a strong team of Data Engineers and Analysts.
- Work closely with the Head of IT to hep shape the data strategy of the business.
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience leading a team of data engineers/data analysts etc
- Strong experience and capability in Azure (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies including use of Git
- Up to £90,000
- Great development opportunities and exposure to the wider business.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.