|Date Posted||February 6, 2021|
DevOps Engineer - £80K - Milton Keynes (REMOTE)
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a highly experienced Development and Infrastructure team, focusing on building a disruptive new technology product. In this role, you will be part of a global technology team with a focus on Azure DevOps.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining CI/CD environments; ensuring the code is built, tested and released in a controlled manner. We are looking for someone that can work well in a team, meet tight deadlines and collaborate effectively with a global team.
You will have excellent opportunities for growth and progression within this role working with a team that is creative and passionate about new technologies.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £80k, subject to experience
- Flexible benefits package
- Industry leading training
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (option to buy or sell more holidays)
- Life insurance - 4x salary
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
Core Responsibilities / Duties
- Creating and maintaining environments both in the cloud and on premise
- Creating and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline
- Writing technical and functional documents and creating architecture diagrams
- Attending scrum and team meetings
- Running the Change Management process
Skills and Qualifications
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience of building and deploying .Net applications in the cloud
- Development using .Net (C#)
- Experience with building desktop (WPF) and web applications
- Experience of building micro-service architectures
- Experience with modern software development practices including Agile, Scrum, TDD, CI/CD
- Scripting and automation
- SQL & RDMS
- Managing applications in a cloud environment (preferably Azure) - cost optimisation, security
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Good communicator, fluent in English
- Team players
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships
- Ability to learn new technology and business concepts quickly
Immediate interview slots abvailable. Send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 to schedule to an interview today
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
Azure, DevOps, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Powershell, SQL, .NET, C#, WPF, TDD, Surrey, Homebased, Remote, Milton Keynes