|February 11, 2024
Redmond, Washington, United States
Feb 07, 2024
Up to 50% work from home
If you want to play a leadership role in the world’s fastest growing cloud business, now is your chance to join Microsoft Azure.
We’re looking for a high impact, high energy marketing professional to lead a go-to-market team for Azure ISV & Partner Investments. This is a fast-paced, exciting role where there is always a new challenge. It’s a highly visible role in a here-and-now hot space. Must be obsessed with outside-in view of customer and partner experience with both strategic and execution marketing chops.
You will be responsible for developing and executing the ISV Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, positioning, messaging, and content to win ISV applications on Azure. You’ll also lead the end-to-end Azure partner investment and hero offerings strategy to help our Services & ISV partners succeed. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, engineering, and customer success, to drive product adoption and revenue growth.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
In alignment with our Microsoft values, we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment for all employees to positively impact our culture every day.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 6+ years experience in business
- OR Masters Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 4+ years experience in business
- OR equivalent experience.
- 4+ years direct people management experience or indirect people management experience (or virtual teams).
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 12+ years experience in business
- OR Masters Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 8+ years experience in business
- OR equivalent experience.
- 6+ years people management experience.
- Experience in product marketing roles, experience with complex global tech product management, engineering and/or marketing launches.
- Written and spoken communication skills at all altitudes, with actionable clarity and One Microsoft transparency.
- Ability to break through hurdles and create new opportunities for the team by always pushing to learn the details and understand the root causes of issues.
- Collaborator on complex multi-faceted issues across multiple groups, with a great awareness to establish relationships that result in the right outcomes for the business and our customers.
- Ability to move others across organizational boundaries to a desired business outcome when there is no clear “ownership” of an issue.
Relocation to Microsoft Redmond campus is required for this role. National and/or international travel may be required.
Product Marketing M5 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $124,800 - $242,600 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $159,000 - $264,000 per year. Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation.
- Lead, coach, and develop a high-performing marketing team, empower them to drive impact and growth.
- Create thought leadership, while working with cross company stakeholders, to define ISV GTM & Partner investment strategy to drive for Azure business outcomes, increase partner success and ultimately better serve our diverse customer needs.
- Establish clear and differentiated ISV value proposition and core content needed to credibly tell the “Why Azure” in a way that is relevant and compelling for key ISV profiles and bring to life across in key moments and digital properties.
- Refine complex information and data into compelling insights to advance Azure hero offerings Azure Migrate & Modernize & Azure Innovate.
- Work across product, field, and partner teams to identify and analyze evolving customer needs and market dynamics and how these insights need to translate into our partner investments.
- Compile and evaluate market intelligence, customer feedback, and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and define strategies for customer acquisition, adoption, and usage of Microsofts products and solutions for ISV and through Services partners.
- Possess customer-centric thinking, data fluency, and collaborative communication skills.
- Manage engineering and business reviews with stakeholders to drive fiscal goals.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Industry leading healthcare
Discounts on products and services
Savings and investments
Maternity and paternity leave
Generous time away
Opportunities to network and connect
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations .