|Published||November 19, 2023|
Job Title: Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) & Microsoft Azure (Hybrid)
Job ID: 23-32484
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 Months
Job Vacancies: 1
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
- Proficient in Amazon Web Services and Client Azure application development skills for more than one technology as well as multiple design techniques
- Working proficiency in Amazon Web Services and Client Azure development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of Software
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and deliver technology products as a member of an agile team. Migrate legacy Java applications to AWS, support existing AWS applications and design and build new AWS applications that support the Source to Pay product.
- Collaborate with technical and business partners during all phases of the software delivery lifecycle.
Specialties Core Java
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at / 973-358-9684
Assitant Manager – US IT Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973-358-9684| Fax: 973.998.2599
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is a full-service staff augmentation firm dedicated to providing mission critical human capital solutions. Founded in 1992, Artech has an estimated $810M annual revenue run rate for 2019 and about 10,500 employees and consultants across the US, Canada, India, and China.
Artech is a minorityand women-owned enterprise (MWBE) and is certified by the WBENC, NMSDC, and CPUC. Artech is also a NMSDC Corporate Plus member and was recently ranked as the 11th largest IT staffing firm and the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Companies in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
As a Tier-1 Preferred Supplier to over 80 Fortune 500 clients and federal government entities, Artech has extensive staff augmentation experience in both IT and non-IT categories. Artech provides a variety of workforce solutions to meet the needs of its clients in support of job categories such as Information Technology (IT); Engineering; Professional and Managerial; Scientific, Clinical and regulatory; HR; Legal; Sales and Marketing; and Finance and Accounting.