|Published||November 24, 2022|
|Location||Palo Alto, CA|
Our client, an integration and streaming platform, is seeking anGlobal Alliances Director - Microsoft Azure
Position Type: IT Full Time
We are looking for a Global Alliance Director who will be responsible for development of strategic partner programs, sales play development, and integration of execution the plan framework with Microsoft Azure. Reporting to the SVP of Business Development, the Microsoft Global Alliance Director will hold primary responsibility for the global partner solutions strategy with Microsoft, identifying new business opportunities for joint offerings, and owning global financial objectives for the Microsoft partnership.
- Experience cultivating and managing commercial relationships with global/corporate contacts at Microsoft
- Drive focus and efficiency in the leveraging marketing resources (staff, funding & activities) to support/accomplish key business objectives
- Ability to develop business cases and drive decisions for new business opportunities (may include new products, product features, partner offerings, or custom versions of existing products).
- Ability to align cross functional requirements within Marketing, Product Management, Operations and Engineering teams
- Well versed in strategic planning, strategic account engagement, consultative selling, leading senior negotiations and partner contracts, building strategic relationships, and experience working with partners to deliver unique and differentiated solutions
- Participates in many areas of business development to include strategy, programs, demand generation, building pipeline, increasing deal size, and account planning
- Works collaboratively with company Sales/GTM organization and the Azure Sales, and relevant ecosystem partners to identify and close New Logos.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- This role will require occasional travel and in-person meetings. Inc. currently requires that all employees who are required to travel for work, as well as employees and visitors to its office, are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. Accordingly, this role requires full COVID-19 vaccination (subject to any exemptions or accommodations due to medical or religious reasons).