|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
We're currently recruiting for recent graduates with some 1st line experience who want to take the next step in their IT career. The Birmingham-based client we're working with is looking for a passionate individual looking to move into a 1st Line support role specialising in M365 while also contributing to projects within the team.
The M365 support engineer is responsible for supporting and working with the latest Microsoft technologies, (Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft 365). The prime focus of the role is to actively monitor and maintain Office 365, Azure, Security controls and network devices, while proposing and delivering enhancements to the environment. You will work closely with the wider infrastructure team, in delivering improvements, projects and resolving issues.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
- Structured career development plan within IT
- Full support to help you reach your potential
- Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing Microsoft 365 & Azure AD
- Provide 1st Line IT Support to resolve IT tickets pro-actively to meet SLA's
- Monitoring support queues
- Document policies & procedures, while managing changes requests and incidents
- Own the maintenance, integrity, change and testing of IT backup and recovery policies
- Ensure the groups infrastructure can sustain and deliver adequate disaster recovery policies
- Comfortable being client-facing
- Comfortable working in a fast paced organisation, and able to manage change on a regular basis
- Passionate about technology and enthusiastic to grow your career within Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows Networking, Basic Routing/Switching.
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows Networking, Basic Routing/Switching.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/