|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
To deliver, manage and develop Cloud and network infrastructure to support customer needs, growth and services as required to meet the strategic aims of the company.
This is a remote working opportunity.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managining incident tickets.
- Working closely with the e.g. Project, Provisioning, Presales, NOC, Product team.
- Dealing with queries both over the phone and email in a timely manner, ensuring all SLA's are met.
- Addition of new services and ceases, working closely with the provisioning and project teams to achieve results.
- Assisting with Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) monthly process.
- Cloud / Networking focused project pipeline.
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft Office 365; Exchange On-line - EMS and Teams
- Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to 2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 to 2016
- Microsoft Azure
- Virtualisation Software - VMWare and / or Hyper-V
- Training / Certifications / Exam courses
- Matched Pension Scheme
- Company / Personal Bonus Scheme