|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Infrastructure Engineer - Up to £55,000- Manchester - Hybrid/Remote
This role is for a leading IT consultancy based in Manchester that provide digital transformations. They offer fully functioning, digital delivery capability, new modern ways of working, and a vastly improved and highly reactive customer experience. Looking for infrastructure engineers to join a new team to work on a new project.
- As part of the infrastructure team you will be working on implementing complex designs
- Be deeply involved with major infrastructure components such as Azure AD, M365 and Active Directory
- Be an engineer on a large scale and complete an Active Directory to Azure AD migration
- Have previous experience of being an Azure AD domain administrator
- Solve technical challenges
- Implement complex designs and solutions
Skills & Experience
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Administration
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure PaaS / SaaS
- Azure PIM
- Microsoft 365
- Windows Server
- scripting languages such as PowerShell to automate the management of infrastructure (Desirable)
This role is paying up to £55,000 DOE and the client is already booking interviews!
If this peaks your interest - apply below!
OR contact me directly on to discuss further: