|Date Posted||May 27, 2021|
Looking for an Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join an expanding team. Join the Sunday Times top 30 big company to work with, Champions and gold awards for Investors in people.
Have the opportunity to work along some experienced cloud engineers and work along with the architect to decide on the correct paths to move forward.
- Inhouse development
- Salary - £50 000 - £60 000
- Flexible remote working opportunities (2 days in the office a week)
Role & Responsibilities
- Support and development of hybrid cloud infrastructure
- 3rd party support
- Embedding security in all work undertaken
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure Cloud Engineering experience
- Office 365 and Azure AD
- MS Windows Server 2012 - 2019
- Development of skills
- Pension scheme
- Remote working
- Other benefits
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, placing over 19000 professionals into their dream jobs all over the globe.
If you are looking for permanent roles involved in Microsoft Azure cloud services, contact me via phone (+44 (0)203 994 0903) or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé])
Jason Miller - Recruitment Consultant at Nigel Frank International
Microsoft Azure - Permanent - UK