|Date Posted||January 8, 2020|
Azure Senior Infrastructure Engineer required for completing IT overhaul moving a companies infrastructure to the cloud and maintaining an improved cloud solution.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Design, Implementation and support of major transformation projects.
- Development of documentation and high level/low level design
- Maximise integrity and functionality of IT infrastructure.
- Act as primary Technical Lead for Azure.
- Develop policies and procedures for the effective and efficient, legal and safe us of IT Assets.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competent knowledge of Azure, Office 365 and Windows 10
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications.
- Project Management experience
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and communicate these effectively to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Competitive Salary £45,000
- 10% Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership