|Date Posted||October 4, 2019|
KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for an IT Engineer/Admin: Windows Server + Azure + Virtualization + Storage + Networking (router/switch) + degree or certs
Description of Essential Job Functions
Description of Essential Job Functions% of time spent on task
- Installs, upgrades and troubleshoots windows server hardware, VMware, Hyper-V, DELL Storage, ESX hosts, Azure VM, and Cloud Storage. Performs maintenance activities on windows servers, sever backups, data backups and network maintenance. Configures and troubleshoots issues with Windows/AD/Exchange/Office 365 administration, and Windows Server 2012/2016 as issues arise. (30%)
- Provides daily operational support to end users. Manages and maintains Service Level Agreements for end user support ensuring user satisfaction by responding to Helpdesk tickets within 4 hours. Supports user operations and responds to helpdesk tickets as required. Troubleshoots and supports remote end users providing resolutions to technical issues related to connectivity and performance. Installs and maintains end user devices, such as laptops, desktops, printers, label printers, and phones, as necessary. (15%)
- Supports SSL VPN configuration, installation, and troubleshooting. Performs desktop imaging based on company procedures. Scripts desktop builds using Windows Deployment Toolkit. Leverages third party tools such as imagex, clonezilla. (15%)
- Provides solution designs for implementation of technical solutions using tools such as Visio, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. (15%)
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots Network hardware such as Cisco, Ubiquity and Checkpoint (Firewall, routers, switches) as needed. Manages and maintains Wi-Fi connectivity. (15%)
- Manages IT inventory including asset tracking, logging, and deployment of machines. Orders IT supplies and hardware as required including phones, desktops, laptops, printers, etc. (5%)
- Creates documentation and technical artifacts as required in support of the technical environment, assigned projects and policies and procedures. Provides expertise and suggestions for process improvements. (5%)
- Mentors other team members on a required basis and maintains high level of professionalism while engaging with team and customers.
- Organizes, leads, schedules, and participates in meetings in a Global IT environment.
- Manages IT third party vendors including subcontractors as needed.
- Ensures compliance with and/or follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary
- Actively supports and participates in the safety program, both for self-protection and the protection of other employees, by reading and abiding by all requirements in the Safety Manual and Injury Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Handles various other duties as delegated by the Director, IT.