|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
This is an exciting opportunity to join our operational support team and build a career within a growing business. The role is for an IT Support Engineer to assist with contracted client technical issues either remotely or on site as required.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st/2nd line support as appropriate for mission critical business systems.
- Respond to client support calls whether logged via service desk, email or phone.
- Carry out daily checks and monitoring of both client and internal systems
- Investigate any issues and respond to clients within agreed SLA's.
- Monitor system and application performance and recommend and implement any performance improvement enhancements.
- Maintain technical documentation for Support staff and knowledge base
- Log support calls in Service Desk and maintain knowledge management database
- Provide input into production of monthly management and service reports.
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace - Office 365, Azure AD & Intune
- Windows Desktop 7/8/10 - Deployment & Support
- Microsoft Windows Servers 2008/2012/2016/2019 - Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications - Excel, Word and Outlook etc.
- Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V)
- Networking TCP/IP LAN / WAN, DHCP, DNS, VPN,
- Understanding of Switches, Routers, Firewalls
- Backup & DR (Veeam, Azure)
- Cyber Security - Antivirus & security / patch management experience
- SSL Certificate Management
- Remote Management Tools
- Infrastructure and network monitoring