|Location||Costa Mesa, CA|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2020|
Lead Azure Infrastructure Engineer - Immediate Contract - Orange County
I am currently working with a leading Microsoft Partner who is looking to immediately on-board an experience Azure focused Infrastucture/Systems Engineer for one of their top clients. The role is heavily involved with Azure IaaS, VMware, AD, Windows Systems, Linux, Disaster Recovery, plus more. If you are an experienced infrastructure engineer who is looking to work on the front lines with an innovative, forward thinking Partner, this is a fantastic opportunity.
This role is on-site in the Irvine area, and our client is looking to move extremely fast, so apply or reach out to me as soon as possible.
- You will build scalable and highly available and secure infrastructure utilizing private cloud on VMWare and/or public cloud such as Azure and/or hybrid cloud.
- Implementation, design, and maintenance of infrastructure solutions
- You will build Windows leveraging primarily VMWare (vSphere and Site Recovery Manager etc.), Azure.
- Lead monitoring, capacity management, and provisioning as related to supporting and enhancing large hosted applications and virtualized infrastructures (both converged & hyper-converged) .
- Establish Active Directory, SCCM, group policies and troubleshoot advanced GPO application issues for servers/clients.
- You will establish and maintain relationship with vendors, peers and colleagues across the organization, and constantly communicate of existing and industry standards and technologies.
- Azure, Cisco, Tier 3 Support, VMWare, Site Recovery/Disaster recovery, Active Directory, SCCM, Infrastructure as code (IAC), Scripting (PowerShell, Python, or Ruby), Windows, Linux. DevOps experience is a plus.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (preferred), AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer (certification is plus)
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply now and send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or contact me at 949 688 2242, or reach out via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sean-alves-a6a760193/ to expedite the process
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best Azure opportunities and jobs are.