|Published||November 16, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
For one of our long-term multiyear projects, we need a Microsoft Azure Architect out of New York, NY.
• Experience in data integration activities including: architecting, designing, coding, and testing phases
• Architect the data warehouse and provide guidance to the team in implementation using Snowflake SnowSQL and other big data technologies
• Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python
• Experience in performance tuning of the snow pipelines and should be able to trouble shoot the issue quickly
• Extensive experience in relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modeling)
• Understanding of data transformation and translation requirements and suggest tools to leverage to get the job done
• Understanding data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud based implementation and Testing and clearly document the requirements to create technical and functions specs
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create Ideas, and be assertive.
• Should be able to demonstrate the proposed solution, with excellent communication and presentation skill
• Engage with onsite-offshore team for daily activities Status reporting – weekly and monthly basis.
• Should have minimum of 12 years of IT experience.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing a fully operational solution on Snowflake Data Warehouse
• Experience with Python and a major relational database.
• Understanding of RESTful API design
• Passion for industry best practices and computer programming
• Excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies
• Should be having good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to problem solve and able to convert the requirements to design
• Ability to troubleshooting issues as and when arisen.
• Ability to test the developed jobs and preparing test documents
• Work Experience on optimizing the performance of the Spark jobs.