Microsoft Azure AD Security Engineer
|Published||March 9, 2023|
Job Title: Microsoft Azure AD Security Engineer
Location: Tampa, FL
- Integrate applications with Azure AD to ensure only authorized users can access relevant application.
- Ability to perform initial Azure AD access review.
- Help configuring and integrating Privileged Access Management CyberArk solution and IAM SailPoint solution, with Azure AD.
- Extensive knowledge with Azure AD LDAP attributes mappings.
- Maintaining and enforcing regulations regarding SOX, FERC, NERC, PCI.
- Performing compliance checks in Azure AD and provide alerts and reports for access reviews and audits.
- Ensuring Azure AD integrations are secure and ability to use triggers.
- Enforcing corporate information security policies and standards.
- Segregating of access to cyber assets and network resources as regulations dictate.
- Documenting and updating elevated and privileged accesses processes.
- Ensuring the integrity of the company's information assets.
- Minimum of 5-years' experience in deploying and configuring/integrating applications with Azure AD.
- Minimum of 5-years' experience in information technology, information security, or information system.
- Experience configuring and integrating solutions with Azure Service Bus
- Strong knowledge in Microservices, Azure Cognitive Services, Globalization and Localization best practices and patterns
- Experience with Kubernetes platforms is a plus.
- Experience in applying security policies and standards in Azure AD.
- Experience in cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc
- Experience in Linux, SQL, and SAP to Azure AD integration.
- Hand on experience in using the Azure Cloud Shell
- Knowledge of windows/VMware administration and Cluster Server.
- Customer service background and comply with SLAs/PKIs.
- Strong grasp of network design, application/infrastructure security concepts, techniques, and tools.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Runbook documentation.
- Experience with customer service background to comply with SLAs/PKIs.
- provided by Dice