Microsoft Azure Administrator
|Published||March 16, 2023|
The primary function of this position is to provide technical expertise to assist the Enterprise Systems Office in their work to implement, administer and manage the Azure Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
Primary Job Duties/Tasks:
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Cloud Resource Service Analyst:
1. Plan, design, administer, and support VDI technology services and users.
2. Administer support for VDI services such as images, user provisioning, resource planning and other services.
3. Generate and maintain technical documentation as assigned.
About the Candidate:
A bachelor's degree from a college or university with major course of study in one of the computer sciences or in management information systems. Experience as described above can be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required college education.
1. Two years working experience administering a Microsoft Azure Environment. – Required.
2. Three years working with administration and/or support of virtual desktops. - Required
3. Experience with Windows 10 or higher is highly desired.
4. Experience with PowerShell or other scripting is highly desired.
5. Experience working on project teams is desired.
6. Experience developing technical processing documentation is desired.
Job Specific Knowledge, skills and abilities
1. Knowledge of Azure Platform Services
2. Knowledge of Active Directory Administration; including Group Policies
3. Knowledge of Virtual System Administration
4. Knowledge of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Azure, Citrix, Windows Remote Desktop Services, etc.)
5. Knowledge in the use of logic and analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches.
6. Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
7. Skill in interpreting and communicating technical information both verbally and in writing.
8. Ability to identify problems and to generate different approaches to resolve problems.
9. Ability to provide excellent customer service.
10. Ability to organize, properly document, and maintain technology project documents as necessary.
11. Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and prioritize work assignments.
General Knowledge, skills and abilities
The submitted candidate must be able to apply common knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
1. Communication: Have the ability to clearly convey information, in both written and verbal formats, to individuals or groups in a wide variety of settings (i.e.; project team meetings, management presentations, etc.). Must have the ability to effectively listen and process information provided by others.
2. Customer Service: Works well with clients and customers (i.e.; business office, public, or other agencies). Able to assess the needs of the customer, provide information or assistance to satisfy expectations or resolve a problem.
3. Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions.
4. Flexibility: Is open to change, new processes (or process improvement), and new information. Has the ability to adapt in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Ability to receive and give constructive criticism, and maintain effective work relationships with others.
5. Interpersonal: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and politeness to others.
6. Leadership: Motivates, encourages, and challenges others. Is able to adapt leadership styles in a variety of situations.
7. Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate, and use sound judgement to generate and evaluate alternative actions, and make recommendations as accordingly.
8. Team Building: Encourages, inspires, and guides others toward accomplishing the common goal.
9. Quality Assurance: Knowledge of the ideologies, techniques and tools for quality assurance and control. The ability to put the ideologies, techniques, and tools into practice.
About ArnAmy, Inc.:
ArnAmy, Inc. is a leading information technology consulting and software development firm in Tallahassee, FL since 2007. ArnAmy has been providing high quality services to clients and prides itself in implementing dependable solutions to ensure client's success. ArnAmy is formed and led by principle centered leaders with Subject Matter Expertise in all disciplines of Information Technology. Company has proven record of 100% successful projects and 100% satisfied clients, and employees. We are inviting bright professionals with integrity and have passion to achieve higher goals to join our award winning (Tallahassee’s BEST in IT Solutions – 2017 &2016) excellent and talented team.
ArnAmy, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or marital status. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS TO THANK YOU!
- provided by Dice