|Published||November 20, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
The Azure Architect role is responsible for architecture, design, and delivery of cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Documents the common technical and functional requirements for Azure cloud solutions
- Architects and design Azure cloud based solutions that meet the project requirements to include security and compliance standards.
- Develops internal Azure based prototypes and assets for internal educational purposes and to reduce project delivery times.
- Participate in on-prem to cloud application migration activities
- Candidate should have two or more years Azure specific IaaS, PaaS, and service integration experience and have the 70 534 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions certification.
- Having the 70 532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, and 70 533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions.
- Working with team in an offshore-onsite working model to deliver the Azure solutions to customer based on agreed timelines and SLAs
- Minimum of (2) years of experience with Azure
- Minimum of (1) year experience in a Linux OS
- Minimum of (8) years’ experience in IT industry
- Azure Certification (70-532; 70-533; 70-534)
Experience with virtualization (VMWare) and other cloud platforms (AWS)