|Published||November 19, 2022|
i3 is looking for a highly motivated MS Azure Architect with a background in network engineering, and DevOps integration.
* Provide design, guidance and expertise on solutions using MS Azure data services
* Assist with the development of best practices and governance models
* Assist with Technical Architecture design and development
* High level guidance as well as hands on deployment, configuration and development
* Assist with the design of a development pipeline utilizing Team Foundation Server, the Unity Game Engine
* BA/BS Degree with (5) years' experience, or equivalent professional experience or No Degree with (8) years' professional experience
* Experience designing and implementing Azure and related technologies
* Strong understanding of datacenter technology and private and public Government cloud technologies.
* Ability to present in front of customers and discuss in depth the above technologies in detail
* Desired Skills: Disaster Recovery, Backup, Business Continuance, DevOps
* The candidate will be well versed in Windows operating system and Azure, with an excellent data and development background.
* MCSE or other Microsoft certifications
* Azure/AWS and Web Apps experience
* Responsible for the identification of requirements, developing software functional and technical designs, performing application modifications (i.e., "re-factoring"), performing unit and system testing and creating integration documentation.
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, i3 is a national leader in providing innovative technical and engineering solutions to a broad customer base across the U.S. DoD. Specializing in missile and aviation engineering and logistic services, electronic warfare and electromagnetic affects analysis, UAS system integration and flight operations, full lifecycle C5ISR engineering services, engineering analysis, cybersecurity and IT/IA innovative solutions and virtual training, simulation & serious game development and implementation.
* We were founded in 2007 with the intent to do business differently.
* Our focus is to leave our team members, our customers and our communities better than we found them.
* Our ultimate goal is to strengthen our Nation and our warfighter.
Perks and Benefits at i3:
* 100% team member owned
* Outstanding insurance coverage
* 401(k) match
* Health and wellness incentives
* Tuition and certification reimbursement
* Generous PTO
* Fun culture with company activities
* Countless opportunities to give back to the community through our charitable organization, i3 Cares
We work hard. We compete hard. We play hard. Apply now to join us!