|Published||September 21, 2022|
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
* Unlock new demand by uncovering Manufacturing business problems and matching them to our solutions
* Uncover executive-level initiatives and pain points that map back our solutions across multiple lines of business
* GTM Strategy - Contribute to go-to-market strategy by developing ideal customer profiles, building personas, defining use cases, and mapping the customer journey.
* Develop messaging frameworks and value propositions for the features and benefits of the IoT products and use cases
* Act as a subject matter expert to support strategic sales opportunities
* Sales Enablement - Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop sales playbooks, training materials, product brochures, objection handling scripts, and ROI/TCO models to help accelerate cross selling on existing accounts.
* Technical Discovery & Solution Fit: Performs in-depth assessments of customer processes to investigate, uncover and understand customer's business issues
* Utilizes knowledge of business trends, technology, and industry to identify areas of opportunity for customer process improvement
* Strong understanding of and/or curiosity about the importance of leveraging data to make critical business decisions
* Success in sales of challenger enterprise software vs. legacy applications, preferably to line of business/operations vs. technical buyers
* A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical aptitude to truly solve customer data challenges and earn trust.
* 2+ years minimum experience in a SaaS, quota-carrying sales role, ideally in data, analytics or business intelligence
* Excited to not only be a sales executive but to significantly contribute to the development of the team
* Solution selling mindset: develop a plan and solution, articulate ROI, and navigate complexities of our customers to drive revenue
* Proven record working with and selling analytics and business intelligence services and solutions.
* A passion for technology sales and learning about the application of technology to solve business problems.
* Have an understanding of the way Manufacturing businesses operate, how they make decisions, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
* Consulting background with client experience in Manufacturing such that you are familiar with key challenges and opportunities in the industry, and have sold and/or delivered technology initiatives that address those challenges
* Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
* You lead prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to customer requests
* Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence required
* Ability to demonstrate a technical product and articulate how customers can achieve value
* You must have a proven track record selling technical solutions to both technical and non-technical buyers
* You are excited to experiment, measure, get creative and iterate
* Ability to identify use cases and areas of automation at target customers using rigorous discovery and proof process
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience selling SaaS, technology consulting, or other related services within the digital / technology ecosystem
* Ability to communicate new and complicated concepts in an easy to understand way that creates a high level of desire for the solution
Travel up to 75% max
At Crowe, we know that great people are what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.