|Published||November 18, 2023|
Date Posted: 11/13/2023
Hiring Organization: Rose International
Position Number: 453906
Job Title: Microsoft Azure Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Job Location: Chicago, IL, USA, 60601
Employment Type: Temporary
Estimated Duration (In months): 13
Min Hourly Rate($): 55.00
Max Hourly Rate($): 60.00
Must Have Skills/Attributes: Azure, SME, Technical Support
• We are seeking a highly skilled and knowledgeable Microsoft Azure Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our Derivatives Department as part of Client.
• As an Azure SME, you will play a crucial role in driving the and providing expert guidance and technical support to our Derivatives trading team.
• You will leverage your in-depth understanding of Microsoft Azure services and solutions to deliver compelling product demonstrations,
• assist and serve as a trusted advisor to both internal and external stakeholders.
• This role requires a strong blend of technical expertise, and communication skills to effectively articulate
• the value proposition of Client in Azure.
• Deep Expertise in Microsoft Azure services, ecosystem and operations.
• Strong general understanding of Cloud operating models and how they differ from On-prem operating models
• Experience in migrating workflows from On-premise to Microsoft Azure.
• Background in the storage aspect of Cloud workflows and the challenges associated with moving large volumes of data into the public cloud
• Experience with Hybrid operating models that leverage the public cloud for some of an overall workflow
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here. Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website.
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.).