|Published||November 17, 2023|
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a Power Platform and M365/Azure Specialist. This posotion is a 6 month contract to hire with an hourly rate of $45-$57hr. This is also a hybrid posotion in Reston, VA.
Position: Power Platform and M365/Azure Specialist.
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen
Requirements: 3+ years of experience in Office 365 and Azure administration.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Power Platform and M365/Azure Specialist to join our company. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing our IT infrastructure to help plan and deploy our ongoing cloud migration. You will also oversee the migration process and design, maintain and monitor the new system, as well as configuring hybrid connectivity between on-site systems and the cloud environment. The ideal candidate will bring a blend of technical skills and leadership ability, with the communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with other members of the IT team.
- Provision and Administer Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines in a highly available environment.
- Perform configuration management and disaster recovery tasks on new environment.
- Monitoring and Management, of Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS deployments by using Azure monitoring tools to “drill down” into key data for analysis and fine-tuning.
- Using PowerShell to deploy resources and repeatable deployments with ARM templates.
- Work on Microsoft Azure Networking and resolve any networking connectivity issues not only within Azure space but also between Azure and on-prem.
- Design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance.
- Understand application and business service-level agreements and optimize Azure Infrastructure to deliver business needs.
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solution script, automate, and scale Azure deployments.
- Dive into automation technology options within Azure to automate infrastructure delivery tasks.
- Continuous learning of new ways to use PowerShell and JSON templates to define and deploy services to Azure, and how to scale resources in Azure.
- Work closely with technology and security teams to address any vulnerabilities identified on Azure.
- Use cost management tools to provide periodic reports to leadership and ways to optimize costs.
- 3+ years of experience in Office 365 and Azure administration.
- Proven experience with Azure AD, including synchronization and SSO.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with citizen developers and Enterprise IT teams to achieve optimal solutions.
- Proven track record in guiding organizations to standards for managing large numbers of apps and scaling up development.
- Strong knowledge and experience with PowerShell scripting and automation for Microsoft 365 and Azure administration.
- Excellent understanding of Federal agency IT policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.