|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
.Net Developer - Fully Remote - Up to £65,000
Working with Most Cutting Edge Technology and have to chance to develop into a more Senior member of the team where your ideas will come to fruition and your development has a clear pathway! This is one of our clients we work with very closely and I will be able to discuss further information including any questions you have before we take the next steps in submitting your application. We hold Full Exclusivity to recruit for this role resulting in a Fast moving interview and feedback process.
Please find details below:
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be using technical ways of working discussions. This helps to deliver the right solution and promotes a culture that allows the team to improve
- You will be using TDD and pair programming with other members of your team to deliver well designed and tested code
- Regularly communicate with both technical and non-technical people. Adjust your language to suit.
- Elaborate on and upkeep user stories and technical tasks.
- Review your colleagues work positively and constructively.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Act as an ambassador for the Company. You'll lead by example and promote our approach to software development.
Skills & Qualifications
- Commercial experience with the .NET stack
- Experienced in My SQL, SQL Server
- Familiar with design/architectural patterns
- Experience with TDD
- Communicate well and build relationships with clients
- 25 Days + bank holidays, sick pay & Flexible working
- Pension scheme & Life Cover
- Apple products and discounts
- Maternity and paternity pay, and family excursions
- Training and Support with a Budget to help with courses and conferences to help
- Electric/ Hybrid Car Scheme
Please send your CV to s.wolosz[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based