|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
Remote Azure Application Architect
Provides architectural oversight for the development of moderately complex new and/or enhanced applications or products. Integrates components built by application developers and/or programmers as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure including networking, compute, and security features from at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Conducts technical research, testing, evaluation and documentation of moderately complex hosting/configuration tools and methodologies to ensure that tools are current and functional.
- Creates application architectures and populates an application host/configuration matrix with appropriate strategies, timelines, and cost information to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinates with application developers, managers, and customer application experts to ensure that required features and modifications are included in the appropriates releases to support cross-product features and to communicate architectural designs and standards.
- Designs application modules that work together to produce desired product. Ensures that completed modules provide functionality described by application experts and to ensure that performance guidelines are met.
- Plans technical support infrastructure through the creation of service level agreements; leads the transition from application development to support to ensure that appropriate support is available to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides high-level analysis and design reviews to other department members to avoid duplication of effort in solving the same application problems with different products.
- Works with third party vendors to develop and/or integrate their applications into company products; ensures that applications are in accordance with company product standards and guidelines.
- Works with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled