|Date Posted||March 13, 2020|
Our Greenville, SC office has the opportunity for an experienced Sr. Azure Cloud and System Engineer to join the Firm’s expanding practice. The Sr. Azure Cloud and System Engineer will be responsible for any technological duties associated with cloud computing, cloud network security, cloud storage, long term archiving, design, planning, management, maintenance and support. Candidate will also be responsible for designing, planning, transitioning, configuring and managing Hyper-V (on premise) environment and must have strong scripting/automation, AD/GPO, SCCM, Windows Admin Center, Power BI and networking infrastructure, experience in a global environment.
Office Perks: The IT department brings in bagels once a week and has a semi-annual off-site event. Fun office events include: ice cream socials, Halloween costume competition, summer bash with dunk tanks and picnic food, staff appreciation day, and many more! Additional perks offered are a wellness program, yoga classes offered at the office, on-site gym and/or discount gym membership plans, and jeans Fridays.
- Responsible for overall Azure System Architecture and Azure Governance.
- Implement Azure security policies, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, storage blobs and Azure files. Design, test and implement Azure Site Recovery.
- Responsible for all subscription and tenant management within Azure cloud.
- Analyze stakeholder requirements and convert into secure cloud solutions Architects, must create and maintain detailed documentation.
- Collaborates with peer organizations and senior leadership on creating the visionary direction and roadmap for Infrastructure-as-a-Service and gains adoption throughout the enterprise.
- Responsible for overall design, installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance, backup, and recovery of all Microsoft Windows based servers and server applications (on premise). Writes power shell programming/scripting.
- Proactively monitors and reports performance and utilization of assigned technologies.
- Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failures. Resolves alerts and performs remediation activities.
- Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and patch level that meet enterprise standards.
- Research, design, implement and test new technology solutions.
- Assists with application troubleshooting related to server, huperV and/or storage infrastructure.
- Perform periodic DR test, creates and maintains systems and disaster recovery documentation.
- Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners.
- Ensures execution and alignment to architectural standards and blueprints.
- Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies.