|Date Posted||June 17, 2020|
- 5+ years in a technical position. Desired degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
- Certification in Microsoft and/or competing Cloud Technologies is desired.
Deep Understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience on one or more of the following domains:
- Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking required
- AKS or Kubernetes engineering highly desired
- Data Platform: SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory
- Application development & debugging experience: C/C++/C#, Python, Node.JS, etc.
- Azure Application Development or support experiences with Azure PaaS services (Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service, IoT suite, Mobile Apps, etc.)
- Website troubleshooting & coding experience: IIS, Azure Web Apps, PHP, Apache, Tomcat, WordPress, etc.
- Identity and Authentication: SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD etc.
- Experience in one or more automation languages (PowerShell, Python, C#, Open Source) desired.
MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREENCARD HOLDER, CANNOT SPONSOR
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.