|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
A senior-level role, this Azure Consultant will act as a leader in the Cloud practice and be a key contributor in building the team! A varied role, you will be working directly with repeat, enterprise customers to enable their modernization journey to the Cloud. You will also be working directly with the CTO and the Director of Consultancy to drive the team growth and strategic development.
A very collaborative environment, you will work closely with the Delivery, Sales and Leadership teams to drive success internally and externally. This consultancy are renowned for their culture and have excellent retention rates. You need to be able to work really well with others and have brilliant communication skills.
The sky is truly the limit here, there are a huge amount of progression opportunities within this organization, especially considering their exciting growth plans!
What will you be doing?
- Presales architecture and postsales execution/deployment, utilize a sales mentality to help the solutions architects with setting customer roadmaps
- Migrate workloads/applications from windows systems on-prem to Azure infrastructure
- Working with customers to strategize around their cloud readiness and accordingly design and build reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure foundations
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience with Azure IaaS
- Consultancy experience, working with a Microsoft Partner
- Ideally a Windows systems background - AD, Exchange, O365
- Enterprise project experience
- Experience architecting, designing, and migrating workloads to Azure
- Relevant Azure certifications
If this sounds like your next career move, get in touch with Ellie today on 704 247 5567 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]