|Date Posted||August 2, 2019|
Senior Cloud Solutions Architect - North Manchester - £70,000 + £5,000 car allowance
My client are looking for a Solution Architecht to joing their expanding team.
- Provide a wide variety of technical solutions to new & existing clients using a range of leading edge technologies, with a particular emphasis on Cloud technologies.
- Drive & manage the requirements gathering and high-level design process.
- Working with Direct customers and Partner clients, highlighting the technology and product portfolio positioning to both business and technical users.
- Building a set of requirements in consultation with the customer.
- Work with engineers and operational teams to produce a high-level design.
The Environment of the Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of requirements gathering & solution design in a commercial setting
- Expereince of showing & discussing a range of previous customer solution designs and approaches
- Presenting in a formal setting & be able to chair and take the lead in customer meetings
- Create strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Still technically hands on (if the need be)
- Microsoft Azure: Windows Server OS, MS SQL server, MS Exchange, Office 365
- VMware: application migration, performance management, availability design, build new services
- IP Networks: WAN, LAN, IP Routing
Some of the Benefits Package
- 6 month salary reviews
- Private Medical Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Bonus based on company performance
This role may include some travel to client site. You must have a Full UK Driving License & your own car.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If you are interested in this role, send your CV directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me on +44 (0)191 338 7633.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please e-mail me your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the North West region, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers Management etc.).
Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps and SharePoint)
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.