|Location||Edgewater Park, NJ|
|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
AMAZING Hybrid Senior Cloud Systems Administrator role with flexible summer and Friday hours.
This role is responsible to design, implement, and manage cloud infrastructure for the business. Senior Cloud Systems Administrator needs to understand unique needs and can provide effective solutions while following DevOps & Security practices.
- 3+ year’s experience as a cloud admin or developer. Azure preferred, AWS ok.
- Windows or linux server exp
- Powershell and/ or Python exp
- Retail exp must have
Skills and Abilities:
• 3+ years experience in Azure or other cloud platforms as a Cloud Admin or Developer
• 3+ years experience with Linux and Windows Server Servers
• VMware 5+ years
• Broad technical experience and understanding of multiple disciplines including Automation and Orchestration, Infrastructure and Operations, Enterprise Integration, Application Architecture, Security Architecture and External hosting practices
• Past experience of coexistence in hybrid on-prem and cloud.
• Past experience in building and supporting on-premise Windows and Linux environments
• Strong interest in cloud platforms and technologies.
• Strong understanding of how to secure cloud environments and meet compliance requirements
• Expertise in agile/configuration management tools; deploying and managing infrastructure
• Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Deep understanding of various cloud DevOps tools and emerging trends
Great benefits, work culture and growth opportunities.
If you or someone you know who would be skilled for this role please reach out. Looking forward to connecting soon!