|Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
Senior Data Engineer - Azure & Python Experience needed!
I am currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join a fast-paced growing organisation of ours in London. They are looking for someone with cloud experience (ideally Azure), SQL and Python. They are building a customer data platform and using these tools along with REST API's.
Their work helps a variety of clients drive business growth by delivering the right message or product to the right customer, through the right channel, at the right time.
You will be part of their Engineering Team, in which this role would be a hands-on developer who can help build out their various products. The team have been together for over 6 years and are looking to expand. The data will vary day to day so no day is ever the same.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Architecture of the customer data platform.
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Development of API integration's with 3rd party vendors and the customer data platform
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server.
- Strong Python experience
- Experience working with cloud technologies - ideally Azure
- Any experience using Azure databricks with Pyspark would be advantageous.
- £50,000 - £80,000
- Up to 10% bonus
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Nathalie @ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.