|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
Senior DevOps Engineer - Azure - Remote
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
A cybersecurity company are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to grow their dynamic multi-disciplinary team of experts who will assist with recent growth. My clients plan is over the coming months is continued growth through building on existing strong partner relationships with their large clients. Providing these end to end cybersecurity solutions and strategies is essential to increase efficiency and security of client's IT systems through providing specialist skills.
The ideal candidate will be forwards thinking, pragmatic and happy to learn new technologies, essential to thrive in this role is hands-on, which also involves collaboration with client as well as leading and mentoring junior engineer. You will be exposed to exciting challenging projects using cutting edge technology, with simultaneous ongoing projects, therefore effective time management is key to cope with simultaneous projects.
- Selecting, defining and optimizing Azure cloud services to fit desired solution architecture primarily within Data Science and ML space
- Define and deliver environment automation, CI/CD pipelines and documentation.
- Implement and configure monitoring, alerting, auditing, and notification strategies.
- SaaS implementation support
- Ensures Industry Standards and Best Practices for DevOps Methodologies
- Working experience with cloud-based infrastructure - Azure
- Domain expertise of deploying and configuring cloud infrastructure solutions on Azure
- Experience in cloud development solutions - Serverless/API Management
- CI/CD tools
- Ansible/ Chef/Puppet/Terraform
- Software development experience - Golang/ Python/Java/C#
For more information get in touch ASAP as there are very limited interview slots and my client are looking to have this role filled in the coming weeks.
Email me on [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or you can call me directly on 0191 300 9225, and I'd be more than happy to have a chat to discuss this role.